The following are the list of services provided by Social Services:
- Helps the patients to benefit from treatment methods to gain access to full recovery.
- Assessment of problems and its solutions encountered by the patient.
- Linking the patient’s social institutions to take advantage of the services provided to improve his standard of living or health.
- Providing material aid to some needy cases.
- Provision of assistive devices for people with disabilities.
- Provide programs and activities appropriate to put the physical, psychological and social patient.
- Case study of patient as needed.
- Provide educational guidance with brochures and pamphlets.
- Implement training programs for students of government and private agencies.
- Raise awareness among patients and accompanying security measures, safety and contagion.